We recently finished building & testing a placement management system built within SharePoint Online, which we’re going to share in this months blog update. Many HE establishments in particular are seeking to better utilise SharePoint Online, and what better way than by utilising the collaborative capabilities of SharePoint Online to bring students, placement providers, and tutors together in one place? Not only that but then using rich datasets to access deep analytical insights:
The system we have built is completely unique by offering all of the following and more:
- Using SharePoint allows for direct integration with all Office 365 services such as Azure AD & Power BI.
- Complete flexibility to modify the system at multiple knowledge levels.
- Complete control over data used by the system by using your organisations own Office 365 tenant.
- Web based portals for students, placement providers, service staff, and tutors.
- Functions for manual assignments and / or workflow automation.
- Multiple ways for students to provide feedback on shortlisting, ranking, and new placements.
- Email tracking with an audit trail from the organisation to placement providers and students.
- Online calendars for students & placement providers to arrange meetings.
- Modern SharePoint Online interfaces for newsfeeds & conversations.
- BI reporting & dashboards using Power BI, for example prediction of failing outcomes.